- Interested in improving the visibility of your business online?
- Do you understand the power of Twitter for your business?
- Are you struggling to make the most of what Twitter has to offer?
- Want to learn how to plan your Twitter marketing schedule?
Then this seminar is for you, offering a full overview of using twitter in your business from setup through to regular engagement. Learn how, through simple planning, you can improve your marketing reach and maintain relationships with existing clients while attracting new ones.
Just bring yourself and your smartphone or tablet (don’t forget your twitter username and password if you do have one). We will give you the advice you need to gain more followers, maintain better engagement and increase website visitors.
- Getting the best out of Twitter
- How to complete your profile
- Using Twitter features
- How to gain followers
- Increasing your influence
- Interactive workshop
Where, when and what else?
Wednesday 27th August
2:30pm – 5:00pm
The Village Hotel
Captain Clarke Road, Hyde,
Cheshire, SK14 4QG
Free for Innovation club members
Book now Call – 0161 368 9100