On Sunday 14th July at around about 8:30am we set off on the 60mile cycle with the Tameside 4 Good team to Blackpool. Our personal goal was to raise £200 and the team goal was £3,000. While there is still time to donate our current personal total has reached £285 (£327.50 with gift aid) in a little less than a week. We don’t have a final tally on the total figure raised since donations are still coming in.
It didn’t take long for the temperature to reach 29C but we made good time and reached Blackpool in four hours and six minutes.
We want to thank the following people for their support by donating to the event (in alphabetical order):
- Anne-Marie Collinson
- Antony Berry
- Becky Brown (AsOne)
- Ben Schofield (AsOne)
- Cath Hodkinson (High Peak Finance)
- Clare Anumudu (AsOne)
- Guide Bridge MOT
- Helen Barker
- John Naughton (JJ Training)
- Julia Harrison (Harrison Office Supplies & Lee Print)
- Karen Sykes (Garcia & Sykes)
- Kath Wilkinson (Kathryn L Wilkinson Wealth Management)
- Linda & Pete Endsor (Birchleigh Guest House)
- Lynn Sbaih (Bluebird Care Tameside)
- Mark Higgins (Higgins Miller Solicitors)
- Peter & Brenda Ramsbottom
- Peter Diver (Hardy & Co)
- Phil Bamford (PJB Fitted Furniture)
- Tracey Rush (AsOne)
- Val Dickinson (Defero Marketing Consultancy)
- … not forgetting the Anonymous contributors too.
And the winner is…
The winner of one year’s free hosting, drawn from those who donated £20 or more was John Naughton from JJ Training, Congratulations.