AsOne are a well-established design agency currently recruiting a Sales Support Assistant.
Based in Hyde, Cheshire; we are conveniently located on the outskirts of Manchester off the M67, close to Hyde bus and train stations.
This is a great opportunity for a Sales Support Assistant interested in the digital, online or marketing sectors to work with an experienced and creative team with well established long term clients.
The successful candidate will work closely with the team as they help to deal with incoming enquiries and qualify them. With support from an efficient administration team you will be helping to fact find, qualify leads and set appointments. The working environment is fast paced but also an extremely friendly and enjoyable place in which to work.
Hours of work will be 9:00-17.30 Monday-Thursday and 9:00-17:00 on Friday
Salary: £15,000.00 + per year. Depending on Ability
Please read through the details of the role below and read the application procedure carefully.
To apply applicants should send a CV that details your experience and ability. Please also include a cover letter with examples of any work experience related to this role and tell us why we should consider you for the role. Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
You will report to the company Director and work closely with the whole team. Your principal duties & responsibilities will involve:
- Dealing with Incoming Sales Enquiries
- Fact Find & Discover Client Needs using Existing Process
- Qualify Leads using Existing Processes
- Sending out Literature & Examples
- Following up on recent communications
- Arrange Appointments for Senior Sales Person (Telephone Calls or Meetings)
- Up-sell/Cross-sell to Existing Customers
- New Lead Generation using Existing Prospect Lists
It is vital that you have the following skills and/or experience and that you also have the ambition to improve them:
- Excellent English, Written & Spoken
- Effective Communicator
- Attention to Detail
- Confident Telephone Manner
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Ability to Think on Your Feet
- Excellent Timekeeping & Calendar Management
The following skills or experience would be an advantage:
- Knowledge Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ etc.)
- Knowledge of Current Trends & Technologies
- Experience in Marketing (or Similar Field)
- Experience in Sales (or Similar Field)
- Experience in Customer Services (or Similar Field)
- Experience in Account Management (or Similar Field)
Closing date for applicants: January 30th 2014