The JJ Training website has gone live and is now on WordPress. This is a whole new site and the team at JJ Training are very impressed with their upgrade. They have just joined the AsOne Innovation club
Who are JJ Training?
JJ Training (UK) is a leader in providing value-added training services and have spent many years in the design, development and delivery of custom training courses for the construction, rail, health & safety and warehousing markets.
JJ Training has completed 230 vocational qualifications (QCF’s) in partnership with Buxton, Derby & Leek College this year, we have worked closely with local companies and JCP (Job Centre Plus) to deliver courses to the unemployed and local people, giving them real workplace experience, and knowledge in the Warehousing and Logistics Industry, also Plant Operations in the Construction Industry. We have had positive feedback from both candidates and JCP, regarding the courses and staff.
How are JJ Training advantageous to support you in your learning experience?
They use a variety of means to help in this process:
- The interview and Initial Assessment form
- Numeracy and Literacy Screening
- Individual Learning Plans
- Progress Reviews
- Access to Support at all times, if required
- Consideration of the appropriateness of the course in meeting skills and abilities, alongside academic achievements
- Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety at work Considerations
- Maintenance of academic standards
- Resource needs
- Advice and Guidance
Visit their new website: http://www.jjtraininguk.com