The Greater Manchester Business Awards are now open for entry for you to put your company forward. The awards are a chance for us to celebrate professionalism and excellence of Businesses and Organisations within the Greater Manchester area.
All of the awards are judged independently by a panel of 8 judges including Director of AsOne Creative Digital Marketing, Tracey Rush. The Greater Manchester Awards want to promote a fair and open judging system by ensuring that you win on your business’s efforts, strengths and excellence of business alone.
The Greater Manchester awards are a way to increase the credibility and profile of your company. It also is an opportunity to be recognised and rewarded for your team’s hard work and efforts throughout the year. The awards goals are to make this a award ceremony which is judged on your company’s performance.
Entrants can be placed in the following categories:
- Business of the Year – (Organisations of over 50 Employees)
- Business of the Year – (Organisations of between 10 – 50 Employees)
- Business of the Year – (Organisations of under 10 Employees)
- Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of over 50 Employees)
- Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of between 10 – 50 Employees)
- Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of under 10 Employees)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Award
- Start-up Business of the Year Award (Organisations of under 2 years since formation)
- Business Person of the Year Award
- Young Business Person of the Year Award (Individuals under 25 Years of Age)
If you believe your business has achieved outstanding results throughout the year and have an official office in the Greater Manchester area only. Then enter to be in the chance of being recognised for your businesses excellence within the above categories.
Submissions are free and should be e-mailed to email@example.com no later than 15th December 2016, and should state which award they are in relation to. We are determined to make this the most honest awards process ever.