Meet Covid regulations by using our free track and trace system
Free track and trace system – easy and free solution for any consumer-facing business
We are thrilled to announce the launch of CHECKIN21.com, a free track and trace system, available to any business now required to record track and trace information from their guests. The COVID-19 pandemic has wrought havoc on the hospitality industry and also deeply impacted all other consumer-facing industries; from barbershops to ball games, thousands of businesses have seen the world turned upside down in 2020. Government communications have been confusing and vague at times, with some legislation announced just minutes before it came into effect.
We see businesses scrambling to keep up with changes. Some businesses have paid over the odds for the first solution they find, rather than finding the best fit. Others have reverted to paper and pen, which has left them with extra admin to do, worries about managing the data collected, and visitor concerns over shared pens and writing surfaces.
We want to do everything we can to support businesses in the UK. That’s why we created CHECKIN21.com – a free track and trace system that is available to your business now.
This is how it works:
- Sign up and create an account for your business – absolutely free
- Receive a unique QR code which you can display throughout your venue
- Customers scan the QR code upon entry which takes them to your unique URL where your visitor data is collected
- Visitors fill in the contact details required of them, which goes into our secure database
- If you are contacted to supply track and trace data, you can easily retrieve the required data and supply it in a simple spreadsheet
- Our database automatically removes entries older than 21 days, in line with government regulations.
While we don’t know what changes will hit the social landscape going forward, we can promise that we will never charge you for this service. Every CHECKIN21.com account will have lifetime free access to our free track and trace system. With the uncertainty that has become commonplace to businesses over the last six months, we hope that this support can provide peace of mind as well as practical assistance.
We know that you have worries, questions and concerns; and we know that a free track and trace system won’t solve all of them. But we feel that it’s the absolute least we can do.
When asked why AsOne would build this system and offer it free of charge Joel Rush, founder of AsOne, said “We knew that we could help businesses even if it was in a small way. Therefore if we could, we should.”
To sign up for your free account on our free track and trace system and get your unique QR code go to CHECKIN21.com now.
Please check out the FAQ’s on CHECKIN21.com, or contact us directly.
We look forward to providing this service to you.