Best Marketing Campaigns
Our digital marketing campaigns incorporate the latest developments in the digital marketing landscape and are tailored to meet the needs of our individual customers. We’ve worked on a wide range of projects this year, from social media to content marketing and every combination in between.
Two of our best campaigns include:
1. B2B PPC Marketing – Matthews Environmental Solutions UK
Matthews Environmental Solutions UK is a world leader in cremation and incineration equipment and they approached AsOne to help them acquire new leads and also increase brand loyalty. Our campaign then ran on two major pillars:
- Customer Analysis – Identifying target customers and the platforms they use online.
- Targeted PPC Campaign – Targeting the specific customer profiles via pay-per-click ads.
The project was a fantastic success, achieving excellent visibility for the brand, and was definitely one of our best marketing campaigns of the year.
2. Content Marketing Strategy – CLEVR Money
Blackpool based credit union CLEVR Money engaged AsOne to increase the overall volume of traffic to their website, and boost Christmas loan applications during the festive season.
We employed a content marketing strategy, based on the following components:
- Quality Content – Creating a calendar of unique, innovative content designed to appeal to the target customer base.
- Optimisation – Optimising the content using on-page SEO techniques helped to boost the visibility of the content in search engines.
- Email – Proactively promoting content to customers via email with a targeted call to action.
- Social media – Sharing content with customers on social media and further boosting the digital footprint of the brand.
The project was also a great success, ultimately resulting in a 600% increase in loan applications and an 18% increase in approved loans – which is exactly what the best marketing campaigns can deliver you.
Finding the Best Marketing Campaigns for you
At AsOne we work in close partnerships with our clients, gaining a deep understanding of their businesses and goals before designing the best marketing campaigns that can achieve the desired results.
We’ve had some great successes in 2019 and we’re looking forward to pushing the boundaries with exciting new projects next year.
For more information on how AsOne can help craft the best marketing campaigns for your business in 2020, don’t hesitate to get in touch and speak to one of our expert marketers.
Eligible businesses from the North East will benefit from up to 40% off their first order as part of the NEBSF funding scheme which AsOne is proud to support.