B2B companies have been slower to adapt to the latest digital marketing channels, having traditionally relied on in-person sales teams. However, the most successful companies are turning to a b2b digital marketing agency to act as an extension of their sales force, drawing in new leads to the sales funnel, collecting contact information and educating users on the benefits of their products and services.
Harnessing the full potential of digital marketing doesn’t require large increases in headcount to grow your marketing team; instead you can leverage the expertise of a B2B digital marketing agency like AsOne.
B2B Digital Marketing Agency Services
As a full service agency, AsOne supports your business with the complete suite of marketing options, from ideation and strategy right through to analytics and optimisation. This includes:
- Strategy development – Successful digital marketing has to start with a solid understanding of what exactly you are trying to achieve, i.e. increase inbound enquiries, improve average revenue per sale, improve conversion rate of new leads. Once these goals have been laid out, we can help craft a strategy with the appropriate mix of marketing channels to hit them.
- Website design and build – The website is effectively your online store front, and therefore a key part of digital marketing. We have design and development teams in house that can build innovative web designs that convey what you stand for as a company and engage your audience.
- Security and regulatory – It is vital that your site meets all the appropriate security standards to protect the integrity of your business and your customer’s data. With the GDPR regulation that came into effect last year, there are now strict fines for companies that misuse data or fail to adequately protect it. As a b2b digital marketing agency, we understand how important data protection is to your business and are wary of it throughout your relationship with us.
- Content marketing and SEO – Once you’ve built your site you need to think about the best ways to attract potential customers. Content marketing is an effective way to educate your clients about your products and services and keep them up to date with developments in your business. This can also help your rank well in search engines, increasing the number of visitors to the site. As an experienced b2b digital marketing agency, we have done a number of SEO and web optimisation projects for customers where we have dramatically increased the number of visitors.
- Pay per click – Paid ads allow you to bypass some of the waiting that typically comes with a content marketing strategy, by paying extra for the top spots in the search results. By improving the landing pages and targeting specific key terms we can dramatically improve the performance of PPC campaigns, just as we did in this case study.
- Social media – While many perceive social media to be of less relevance to B2B companies, it can actually be a great source of traffic and leads. We can assess your target market to help work out which social media platforms make the most sense for your business, before implementing a program of regular posts and updates.
For more information on previous work, view our other case studies.
B2B Digital Marketing, AsOne Style
At AsOne, our approach has always been to build holistic strategies to help companies achieve their business goals. We don’t look at any one component in isolation, but work closely with our clients over the long-term to implement the combination of marketing channels that will have the maximum impact and the best ROI.
For more information on how a B2B digital marketing agency could boost your business, don’t hesitate to get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants. For SMEs based in the North East, we have recently joined the NEBSF, meaning that eligible businesses could receive up to 40% off projects with AsOne. We’ll also be at the North East Expo on May 2nd, so if you’re in the area, come and say hi.